Alice Lee, Founder
- President and founder of AASSTC , Inc.(Active Aces Super Senior Tennis Club - AASSTC.org)
- Retired teacher DC Public Schools
- Native of North Carolina
- Avid skier in my spare time
- Awarded the 2011 USTA National Senior Service Award which recognized excellence in service to seniors tennis with willingness, cooperation and participation , play and organizational work for the betterment and furtherance of senior ctivity.
- ATA (American Tennis Association) National Championships winner 70 singles
- 75 doubles winner Super Senior Tournament 2013
David Merriweather is a selfless community advocate and tennis instructor. Mr. Merriweather is a certified tennis instructor of Junior Development by the Professional Tennis Registry. Mr. Merriweather has dedicated over thirty years to teaching and training youth in Tennis. His extensive experience in tennis instruction spans both the District of Columbia and Maryland. Mr. Merriweather strongly believes in integrating activities into his tennis instruction. He feels these activities increase children's self esteem and willingness to try different activities. His experience includes:
- Community Liaison for AASSTC (Active Aces Super Senior Tennis Club)
- Chair of the Summer Youth Tennis Program for AASSTC
- Volunteer Coach with the Washington Tennis and Education Foundation
- Over 5 years as a participant in NBC4's Health and Fitness Expo
John Oubre is an avid tennis player who obviously loves the sport and wants to give back to the game of tennis in appreciation for all that it has been to him in terms of fun and growth as a person. He realizes the importance of passing the sport down to the next generation because it is a gift that he can help to bestow on others that lasts a lifetime. John first learned to play tennis as an elective in college several decades ago and although he did not play much since college it stuck with him because he knew the importance of doing it correctly. So, after 40 years of life and working at Walter Reed here in DC as a research psychologist, volunteering in the community and pursuing an army reserve career as an U.S. Army officer, he finally found the time to play tennis regularly and to subsequently teach kids in the Active Aces Super Senior Tennis Club's junior tennis program.